Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Every person entering the office is expected to wear a face covering and will be asked to sanitize their hands immediately upon arrival.
· ONLY the patient will be allowed into the office for their appointment. Other family members will be asked to stay in their car. Exceptions will be made for small children.
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions
· We will be scheduling appointments in a manner that promotes social distancing and allows adequate time for us to disinfect all areas of use in between patient. This might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 203-656-0404 or visit our website at www.dariencosmeticdentistry.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.